Dreaming about getting your foot into accounting industry?
Primal Tax Accountants is a IPA public practice and registered tax agent located in Adelaide CBD. We provide public practice accounting services including:
- business accounting
- business advisory
- financial records management (bookkeeping)
- accounting information systems set up & coaching (MYOB, Xero, Quickbooks).
The purpose of Accounting and Taxation Practical Workshops in IPA Firm program
Gaining the right amount of theoretical knowledge is essential, however there is no substitute for practical experience. This is why we have designed our Accounting & Taxation Practical Workshops in IPA firm program to enable accounting graduates to gain exposure to a real work environment.
The main purpose of the program is to help you reach your goals and make your personal carrier dreams come true. It can be anything from
- securing your ideal accounting position within the business
- securing position in accounting public practice
- gaining work experience in an Australian accounting work environment, to
- setting up your own public practice
The Target Audience
- accounting students who are still studying at university, TAFE or just graduating;
- fresh graduates;
- professional migrants requiring work experience in an Australian accounting work environment;
- accounting clerks who have limited working experience/skills and aiming to the next level of their career.
Program Outline and Modules
- Business accounting in MYOB (or Xero)
- Module 1 Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
- Module 2 Credit Card Reconciliation
- Module 3 Bank Reconciliation
- Module 4 Prepayment
- Module 5 Fixed Asset Register
- Module 6 Accruals
- Module 7 Inventory Processing and Year End Stock Take & Adjustment
- Module 8 Payroll
- Financial Reporting in MYOB
2. Australian Taxation and reporting
- Business Activity Statements and Installment Activity Statements
- Payroll Tax
- PAYGW and PAYGI
- Fringe Benefit Tax
- Individual Tax Return
- Business Tax Return
3. Public Practice management
- Business plan
- Managing people
- Processes and procedures
- Marketing strategy
We will guide you through the whole month-end and year-end process step by step. You will be performing tasks individually under the supervision of our staff trainers ( IPA and registered Tax Agents) and working on Primal Tax Accountants internal accounts.
The program consists of 4 different sections:
- 4 quarters of Primal Tax Accountants internal accounts – AP/AR, Bank Reconciliation, Credit Card Reconciliation, Payroll, Journal Posting
- 4 Business Activity Statements (BAS)
- 1 annual financial reporting
- 1 annual company tax return
- 3 annual individual tax returns
Duration of the program
After the initial assessment of your current skills and finding out more about your personal goals, we will confirm your individual program plan that best suits your needs. No waste of time, just a great real practical experience to help you reach your aims and boost your future career.
We are located at Suite 2 Level 6, 68 Grenfell Street Adelaide CBD and will provide you with fully equipped corporate training and working facilities.
Fees apply for Accounting & Taxation Practical Workshops in IPA Firm program. Please complete the booking form on your right hand side, detailing your goals and expectation and we will get back to you shortly to set up an appointment and discuss the details.
Alternatively give us a call to discuss on (08) 8410 6640.