As businesses grow and exploit opportunities overseas, they encounter many different taxes and the risk of double taxation. An efficient tax structure is one of the keys to international success.
If your business is expanding into other countries, or based overseas and entering the Australian market, our international tax advisers will explain the tax options open to you and help you set up the most appropriate business vehicles and structures.
We have helped many clients minimise tax on their overseas earnings and profit. Being part of Primal Accounting’s international network enables us to keep abreast of global tax and accounting issues and leverage our professional contacts to benefit clients who do business around the globe.
Primal Accounting’s Sydney office, Primal Accounting Felsers, has particular expertise in international tax arrangements and provides international tax services to some of the largest companies in Europe.
We can advise you on:
- Transfer Pricing Manual preparation and advice
- Inbound/outbound business structuring
- Advising on capitalising, withholding tax, double tax agreement applications
- Issues of permanent establishments
- Applications of GST to international arrangements
- Inpat/expat tax effective salary arrangements